Friday, June 22, 2012

Technology????

Oh, the technology these days!


I don't use that much techno stuff, simply because I just don't have the time for it! But the piece of technology that I use the most is my laptop. Going to college full time requires a lot of homework......:( writing papers, researching, etc. It almost feels like I am on it 24/7 but truly I'm not it just feels like it because I have so much homework to get done and on time! I don't even use my cell phone that much, I am just not that great with techno stuff! However, I have been trying to learn more about smart boards since I will most likely be working with one of those when I become a teacher. I prefer chalk and a chalkboard because I think they are so much fun, but I guess the smart board is fun too and it's really not that bad, its easy to learn but takes some practice to getting used to it and learning how to work it.

Technology has changed both my personal and educational life because I hardly ever used the computer before college and having no experience with computers whatsoever, I really had to get used to using one. I'm still not very good with computers but better than I was before college! :) The smart board is going to be my biggest challenge! Just to let everyone know, I even had trouble writing this post! :(

Well, that's all for now!

Until next time...Blessings to you all and Happy Teaching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment