Friday, June 8, 2012

Why do I want to be a teacher?!

Well, I should probably tell you why I want to be a teacher.......
 
I chose to become a teacher because I want to help children learn and grow with their school skills in a way that will help them when they get older and go into the next grade knowing the skills I have taught them. I can't tell you how much I love children and being around them, they are so much fun to be around and they crack me up! I want to spend all of my time with them to help them learn. I want them to be able to go home really excited and say “Mom guess what I learned today!”. And hopefully they can’t wait to go to school the next day and learn the next lesson and go home that day telling their family all about what they learned that day. I am sure that being a teacher can be extremely tiring and I know that it takes a lot of time, energy, courage, strength, wisdom, effort, and just about anything to be a teacher but if that is what it takes then I am willing to do just that so that I can help children.
Children all have different abilities that cause them to each learn in a different way that makes them more unique. They all have the abilities to create, discover, and learn in a way that I could never have created, given them, or imagined. They generate their own ability that gives them the opportunity to discover and learn.
The Lord was telling me that this is the career for me and I am willing to listen to Him and put my trust in Him!
P.S. So that is why I chose to become a teacher! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment