Friday, June 8, 2012

Who inspired me to become a teacher?!

I bet some of you are wondering who inspired me to become a teacher.....

well, this lovely lady..........








is my sister-in-law, Sara is her name. She is truly the person who inspired me to become a teacher! I
have always wanted to be a teacher. Well, I shouldn't say "always" because I changed my mind over the years until my BIG brother met Miss Sara. I have known her for about five years now and she is such a marvelous person to be around. She was going through college to be a teacher when I first met her and just watching her and learning everything there is about teaching truly inspired me. She has only been teaching Kindergarten for two years but she looks like she has been teaching for ten! She is surely a pro! I have been watching and learning from her all about being a teacher and the process it takes to become a teacher, and I think that helped me to realize that being a teacher is what I want to do with my life.

I really like how she teaches and someday I would love to teach the way that she teaches. She is surely my role model when it comes to teaching! I have been asking her so many questions about teaching that I sure hope she doesn't get annoyed with me! But knowing Sara, she is glad to help me in any way that she can! I feel so blessed to have her in my life and as my sister-in-law and my BIG brother couldn't have picked a more wonderful and lovely lady! So Miss Sara, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, helping me realize that being a teacher is what I want to do with my life! I Love You!

And I didn't forget....the cute guy sitting next to her just so happens to be my BIG brother, Jared is his name. Thank you for picking such a wonderful and lovely lady! Love you too!

So now you know a little bit about why I want to be a teacher and who inspired me!

Stay tuned friends! Lots more to come! :)

2 comments: